Mushroom Garden Mushroom Garden

spicy

Marble City (5) Marble City (5)

zomg.

that is honestly in a non-just-being-a-friend-way some of the most funs I've ever had on NG o.o
MAD PROPS BUDDY

iameatingjam responds:

I love you man

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Nice, sir

That was a pretty damn good remake if I may say so. EXCELLENT job. The AI was abysmal, but pretty good for the limitations of ActionScript. Props to you on a good job.

Newground$ Tutorial Newground$ Tutorial

Woot, I'm the saviour

It wasn't bad, although I agree with whoever said it that a complete NG noob couldn't even get here. It does explain a lot of things I didn't know til I'd been a NGer for like, 4 months though, and it was helpful. Plus, I love that song. I listened to it 427 times in the first 4 days I had it >.>

HomerDough responds:

Thanks, and 427 times?!

HAMU HAMU

yay

Hooray, I beat the game without losing a life. Only NG game that I know of that I've actually beaten. great job in it. fun. im tired so this review proabbly sucks

GLADIATOR:Castle Wars GLADIATOR:Castle Wars

AHH

Whoa, nothing's ever earned a 10/10 from me like this has. Best game I've ever played on NG, or made by Flash. Great freaking job. Totally fun.

Actionscript Tutorial. Actionscript Tutorial.

gasp

This is the best AS tutorial I've ever seen; all the other ones are all COPY ME PASTE ME but this one actually explains how AS works, great job on it

johnfn responds:

Exactly the response we were hoping for. Thats exactly why we made this tutorial! Glad that you appreciated it.

Marbles in time (4) Marbles in time (4)

hi

I have no relation to you in any way and decided to review this game which I have never seen before.
Uh, it was good. I enjoy such things as tricky dodgable enemies and such things as music I didn't provide.
Whatever good job, screw everyone who says otherwise

iameatingjam responds:

Thank you fellow stranger of which I do not know, or have any idea of appearance. I graciely except your 10, as myhard work deserves a reward.

btw, when is school back again, fuck we have science again, and math. OMFG evans is so stupid, remember how he gets mad at connor its so stupid. BUt it gets even out with Mr.H being the awesome teacher he is. Like volunteering at the carnival in which we used toilet paper rolls as bowling palls in the washroom.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

sweets

Good game. Reminds me of Katamari Damacy... I've always had a fetish for games where you get bigger by eating things :P ANyway it was very well done

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

funs

It was good, great actually, I didn't get far though. Stuff was rather cheap though, so it wasn't really overly hard to buy at least one of everything. Fun game though.