the YuYu the YuYu

...

lol@surpassed amazing.
how many centuries did that take you? Wow... and I LOVE that song.
Love it.
Is there any place I could download it? Email it to me, skinnycats@hotmail; AIM to to me at Triforce Wielder, hotlink it, I don't care, I'll do whatever it takes to get that song O.O
(yeah, including "that")

Jeremie's MARIO Jeremie's MARIO

schweet

Lol, I love movies that sort of swing Mario into a evil more realistic character, like this and the People's Mario. Do you know of any other movies that personify Mario in this way?

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Crap on a crutch!

Parodies don't get much better than this. Jesus christ, that was hilarious. I lol'd hard @ trouser snakes on a plane + when batman got flacid. Props, man, that was excellent.

Mario Brothers - Part IV Mario Brothers - Part IV

Jesus

Those 5 movies were easily the best flash series I have EVER seen. (this is sort of a cumulative review for all 5)
The music choices were... just.. mindblowing, they fit the scenes perfectly and were beautiful.
It was really emotion evoking too, this was the nearest I ever came to crying in a flash (I didn't, and shut up :P) but it was really damn good. This is the closest to an epic flash I've ever seen.
If only the world had more stuff like this...
thank you for a great... bunch of minutes.

The People's Mario The People's Mario

hello, welcome to my #1 favourite

Omfg, best flash movie ever. Like, seriously. I've told dozens of people about this; I return to NG every night just to vote 5 on this. I almost shot myself in the face when it dropped below 4.5. God, I love the idea, I love its awesomeness, I love the music. Thankfully I saw that mario flash movie before about the communist. Helped me understand this.
(respond to this review and make me feel important! )

Celarent responds:

Feel the importance :o

-SFS 7- -SFS 7-

-.-

these are getting worse as you make them, go back to the original style

slowz responds:

Hello. You suck. Goodbye.

BB- WoW gone wrong BB- WoW gone wrong

lollol

Fags who blam this should die and have no knowledge of MMORPGS. That was actually quite good.
Cept WoW doesn't need the CD to play >.> XD

MelloYelloClock responds:

I dont play it, so i wouldnt know :p

Another sonic collab Another sonic collab

Lollerbags

ROFL, brick_topp's OWNED. OWNED BAGS OF ROFLSKILLS. Lololoolololololollolooololololol
+gj other people

SMPTank responds:

lmao yea brick_topps a god. obviously the best vid in the whole collab.

The Last Man Standing The Last Man Standing

Kay

Finished? WTF? That's like 30 seconds long and you geared us up for a storyline that could stem throughout several movies, make this shit longer

Zelda - The Four Pizzas Zelda - The Four Pizzas

lol

That was pretty good. I laff'd when Mario came in and gave him the pill >.> personal joke.
Also, "after he've taken a nap" wtf, rofl
Great movie though